Saturday, January 17, 2009

DEAR VALERIE MANNY FAXED ME AND SCREWED U2































Anak Ng Kumander - Manny Pacquiao, Ara Mina, Valerie Concepcion (Philippine Movie DVD)









































DEAR VALERIE MANNY FAXED ME AND SCREWED U2


Ara’s Tell All Kiss and Tell

Saves Pacquiao From The Belle



Miss you much since together we did that movie
I thought then that Manny had eyes only for me
Thought wrongly I had to hurdle only wife Jinky
Not to cross swords with my good friend Valerie

Can’t imagine what got us hooked to this Manny
His dashing good looks plus tons of prize money
Now they say he can buy all of General Santos
And keep concubines in mansions in Palos Altos

Its touching when he prays in his corner to thank God
Humility is his strength much more than the dollar wad
Manny Pacquiao raises his country with the great glory
His countrymen find hope and faith with every victory

I asked him to back me in one daring concert venture
I wanted to bring in Bono for a reunion with U2
Last minute he faxed me it can’t be the in near future
He has to face Hatton in London so just screw U2

Hope this explanation spares Manny from the hell
From the ire of Jinky his wife, his life’s true Belle
We both were enamored by his spunk and bravado
But both held off from creaming his green avocado










Good Avocado

No comments: