Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Abba Krishna Best Pound For Pound Fighting God Champ

NLT - Bible Alive! Dramatized Bible
















A religious diehard once dared me to pit my God against his to find out once and for all which is the true religion. I demurred politely and quipped that the One True God is a God of love and not war. He is not predisposed to engage in “Fighting Gods” like fighting cocks or UFC free-for-all rumbles to display spectacles of His Almighty fireworks.

The Almighty God the Father, the Abba Krishna, is not a circus performer to be called upon to perform magic tricks on center stage. Praying to God to help you destroy your enemy is treating Him like a lackey or a hired gun you can contract to assassinate targets in exchange for payoffs thru homage and offerings.

Kneeling in supplication before God with venom and hatred in your heart against your fellow men whether justified or not is totally against every essence of His Being God. It is a million fold more absurd than asking a doctor to inject your foe with an overdose of drugs in exchange for remuneration in legal tender, goods, and or services rendered. It could get so abominable like asking President Obama to order the nuking of Kenya because you have an axe to grind against them. There is just no way could you possibly persuade President Obama through bribes, threats, and other forms of pressure to drop an atomic bomb on Kenya because it is totally against every grain of his being Barack Obama.

I once made a mistake of praying to the Abba Krishna to help my son win in a struggle with an adversary. In the back of my mind I secretly wished that my attempts at piety and my advocacy to write about the Abba Krishna will put me and my son’s cause securely in God’s corner and that He will favor me by ending the existence of my son’s antagonist. The Father God, the Abba Krishna reads your innermost and subliminal thoughts even as you formulate messages through your consciousness to transmit to Him in deliberate pleadings. In fact the negative aspect behind your petition could cut off the connection to Him and your supplication is lost in an empty void where all such antithesis gets marooned.

I reversed course and prayed that my son be reconciled and unified in love and understanding with his enemy. The heavy mood lifted as if negative ions flew off to release me from the encumbrance. The earnestness of wishing for a unity in love and harmony for my son with the people he was at loggerheads cloaked my intentions with positive light which traveled fast and free to the realm of the Heavenly Father, the Abba Krishna. The next day my son was all smiles because of the rapprochement and the peace he attained in the workplace.

Remember that prefacing all prayers with love of God is the way He wants us to pray to be good practice to finally learn to love our fellow men.

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama, Abba Krishna

O Most Holy Almighty God the Father in Heaven, the Abba Krishna

I love You

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama, Abba Krishna

(insert your petition here)

No comments: